Регистриран на: 03 Апр 2008
|Пуснато на: Чет Апр 16, 2015 10:49 am Заглавие: Ubisoft Sofia: 3D Lighting Artist - internship
|- If you are interested in games development…
- If you are passionate to create AAA games…
- If you want to work in smart, friendly and talented teams…
… then MAKE YOUR MARK in the Internship Program of UBISOFT Sofia!
Among a variety of disciplines available at Ubisoft Sofia, the Program offers you a role in one of three areas: Programming, 3D Art or Animation.
The 3D Artists at Ubisoft create high quality visual content to realize the graphic vision of the game. Their role is to shape memorable visuals that will enhance the player’s experience.
The 3D Lighting Artist is responsible for look development, interior and exterior lighting, post processing and placement of effects related to the lighting and atmosphere in the game. The 3D Lighting Artist works closely with concept artists and designers in order to implement the gameplay intentions expected in the project.
Is this for YOU?
- You are between 18 and 29 years old and have no professional experience in Graphic Design.
- Your passion for video games will make a difference.
- You have good knowledge of game engines (Unreal, Unity) and are able to use efficiently at least one 3D software tool. You have very good artistic skills and keen eye for detail. You are a team-player and demonstrate initiative that will help you to easily integrate in the team and contribute accordingly.
APPLY online with CV & Portfolio
Internship START: July 2015
Program DURATION: 6 months
Type of employment: Part Time
Selected candidates will be asked to perform a test to show their technical skills. Upon successful completion of the test, the candidates will be invited for an interview.