Graphilla.com :: Преглед на тема - Domino Effect

Graphilla.com Форуми

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори
   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се   ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

Domino Effect
Иди на страница Предишна  1, 2

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Graphilla.com Форуми -> Представяне
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
varnenche

Местожителство: Canterbury

МнениеПуснато на: Чет Апр 23, 2015 12:22 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Да, определено. За VR се нуждаем от доста повече време и предполагаме ще стане след като играта излезе за компютър първо
varnenche

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Юни 03, 2015 5:57 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Моделирах катедралата от Варна за играта Cities: Skyline
Ако някой я играе може да изтегли от тук безплатно

varnenche

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Юли 04, 2015 11:01 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

В момента работя по дизайна на този сайт и предположих, че може ми дадете някой съвет за логото и цялостната визия. Адрес: http://eli-shop.com

varnenche

МнениеПуснато на: Нед Юли 05, 2015 7:54 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

със или без името върху торбата?

varnenche

МнениеПуснато на: Чет Фев 25, 2016 7:22 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

varnenche написа:
Няколко снимки от играта

От днес можете да изтеглите безплатна бета версия от http://reborn-ally.weebly.com
varnenche

МнениеПуснато на: Пон Май 30, 2016 12:39 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Промених горното лого на магазин Ели.

Кое е по добре?

varnenche

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Сеп 24, 2016 6:19 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Работя за този сайт http://hotels4hobbies.com

И трябва да сложа видео на гравната страница.

Да го оставя със звък или без звук?
sposseday

Местожителство: Санкт-Петербург

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Ное 22, 2017 10:41 pm    Заглавие: Join OGG Отговорете с цитат

On-line MP3 cutter - make your own unique ringtone. The first thing I did was try to concatenate the ogg information collectively using the chunks solely. This didn't work as jagex has determined to retailer every chunk because it's personal ogg file (with header and all), so meta, like chunk size could be screwed up and would not compute. Right now sox is not going to change the quality of the information in any means so long as they are the same bitrate it can just maintain them on the high quality they're (given the choice I have inserted). I do agree that that is kind of a hack, but I couldn't figure it out myself. Should you could by some means make this work (you would need to know all features of the ogg format though =S) be at liberty to ship a pull request anytime.
Ogg Vorbis (sometimes just called Vorbis) is an open supply patent-free audio compression format, developed as a alternative for proprietary digital audio encoding codecs, such as MP3, VQF, and M4V. Vorbis recordsdata (which have anogg extension) compress to a smaller size than MP3 recordsdata, which reduces bandwidth and storage necessities. In accordance with many stories, Vorbis supplies better sound quality than MP3.
No, concatenating individual ogg information (together with their header) does work. At the very least it is purported to work in response to the ogg vorbis spec. If your player can't do it, then your player doesn't absolutely implement the ogg vorbis format.
Ogg Vorbis (generally simply referred to as Vorbis) is an open source patent-free audio compression format, developed as a substitute for proprietary digital audio encoding formats, comparable to MP3, VQF, and AAC. Vorbis information (which have anogg extension) compress to a smaller size than MP3 files, which reduces bandwidth and storage requirements. In response to many reports, Vorbis provides higher sound high quality than MP3.
Click 'Open' button, Choose 'OGG Vorbis(.ogg)' in its "Information of kind" combo field. Increasingly, proprietary software firms like Microsoft, Apple, and Adobe are pushing video and audio formats that limit access and restrict software program builders.
The -C 9 signifies that the ensuing file will probably be encoded at roughly the identical as doing an oggenc -q 9 (i.e. quality = 9). You may change that to any number from -1 to 10. Tip: This document is relating to users who're in search of strategies of mixing a number of media files resembling movie formats: AVI , MPEG , WMV, and audio codecs: MP3 , OGG, WAV, and so forth. into one giant file.
oggCat re-encodes the audio, that means the lossy knowledge gets even lossier. By lossless we imply no more loss than already within the files. OGG permits this by straight up concatenating the files (e.g for streams), but then the metadata will probably be incorrect. I would like the best of both worlds, but oggCat will do for now.
2. Click on "Submit" button to begin processing. The audio information you added to merge will need to have the identical format and bit price and so on. The brand new audio file can be appended to the latest audio file created. For example: You submit audio files A, B and C one by one, the newest output audio file will probably be file A+B+C combined collectively.
oggz-merge accepts the next options: Miscellaneous options - filename, -output filename Write output to the required filename instead of printing it to standard ogg joiner online output. -h, -assist Display usage data and exit. -v, -version Output model information and exit.
To clip or trim your music information, you need to flip to our freeware - Any Video Converter Free , which is a brilliant but powerful sufficient audio and video converter and editor tool. As an audio splitter freeware, Any Video Converter may help you cut the audio recordsdata into segments as you want. And as an audio joiner, it'll also make it easier to be a part of or merge any audio recordsdata into big one despite the fact that they're in different formats.
sposseday

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Ное 22, 2017 10:45 pm    Заглавие: Merge Audio Отговорете с цитат

Want to get pleasure from a giant MP3 files including all of your favorite musical segments? Free WMA WAV MP3 Joiner is a straightforward-to-use yet powerful audio tool, which allows you to be a part of OGG information to a larger audio file within just some seconds. It might probably be part of as many as OGG files in a single process with none high quality loss & recompressing. Now download and set up Free WMA WAV MP3 Joiner to join MP3 Information following the easy steps beneath.
In the event you solely want to do easy volume edits of OGG information akin to normalisation or fades, or if you wish to cut or join OGGs, it's potential to use tools apart from Audacity to do so with out re-encoding. In these tools, the OGG files are not decompressed upon opening as Audacity does, which then requires them to be lossily re-encoded, but are opened and edited directly with out losses. The next are recommendable tools.
oggz-merge accepts the following options: Miscellaneous options - filename, -output filename Write output to the required filename instead of printing it to standard output. -h, -assist Display utilization information and exit. -v, -model Output version information and exit.
If this had been fixable I might've delved even deeper to repair it, but as a way to modify the uncooked packet data re-encoding has to happen. As it stands the one technique to concatenate them into one file smoothly is by re-encoding. I'm going to abandon the concept that that is potential, and return to using FFmpeg for concatenation, with the option of saving the sounds as FLAC for audiophiles. Previously I've used SoX and oggCat for concatenation, however FFmpeg is extra stable and runs on a wider vary of hardware.
To start out the merge process, double-click on the Magic Audio Joiner shortcut on your Desktop. Step four. Start Merging audio recordsdata into one. Select output format and click "Convert Now!" button to start merging audio files into one. Within the higher proper nook switch on the option Join recordsdata”.
Vorbis and Theora are used extensively by free software program projects, artists and a growing number of music and video distributors. OGG Joiner is a straightforward-to-use tool to affix a number of OGG information into one bigger OGG file. See our audio , media , and video definitions for further data and associated hyperlinks on these terms.
If you are using Linux , you possibly can be a part of videos utilizing the tool MKVToolNix It helps many file formats, includingMP4,FLV,AVI, and QuicktimeMOV. The binary package is on the market for a lot of Linux distributions , with separate packages for the console and GUI versions of this system.
provide a option to let sox not save the output in ogg vorbis format however in a lossless format like flac. It will result in greater files than with the primary choice but is useful for players which do not assist concatenated ogg vorbis files (home windows media player for instance).
1. Click on "FILE" or "URL" button to modify native file or on-line file. Click "Choose file" button to select a file on your computer or enter a web-based ogg joiner online file URL. The audio format will be WAV , WMA , MP3 , OGG , AAC , AU , FLAC , M4A , MKA , AIFF , OPUS or RA Audio file measurement could be up to 200M.
If you want to convert Spotify songs to common audio information, you want the assistance from Spotify audio converter. Spotify audio converter is the audio converter that removes DRM from Spotify music and convert Spotify music in common MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format, so that you might play the Spotify songs along with your music participant extra freely.
sposseday

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Ное 22, 2017 10:46 pm    Заглавие: A Manner To Combine Multiple Ogg Files Into One Отговорете с цитат

On-line MP3 cutter - make your personal exclusive ringtone. The very first thing I did was try to concatenate the ogg recordsdata together utilizing the chunks solely. This didn't work as jagex has determined to store each chunk because it's personal ogg file (with header and all), so meta, like chunk size could be screwed up and would not compute. Proper now sox is not going to change the standard of the recordsdata in any manner as long as they're the same bitrate it would just maintain them on the quality they are (given the choice I've inserted). I do agree that this is form of a hack, however I could not determine it out myself. When you may by some means make this work (you would have to know all facets of the ogg format though =S) be at liberty to send a pull request anytime.
Should you solely need to do simple quantity edits of OGG files equivalent to normalisation or fades, or if you wish to cut or be a part of OGGs, it is potential to use instruments other than Audacity to do so with out re-encoding. In these instruments, the OGG files aren't decompressed upon opening as Audacity does, which then requires them to be lossily re-encoded, but are opened and edited straight with out losses. The following are recommendable instruments.
No, concatenating particular person ogg files (together with their header) does work. At least it is supposed to work in accordance with the ogg vorbis spec. If your player cannot do it, then your player does not totally implement the ogg vorbis format.
There is a recognized downside when importing an OGG file that inludes a number of OGG encoded audio streams, that Audacity can solely access the first logical stream in such a file. A number of stream OGG recordsdata are sometimes found where the file has been recorded or created from a streaming radio source, and usually, each music will probably be an individual stream. Consequently it's possible you'll find upon importing an extended OGG file that Audacity will only show the first couple of minutes (or the primary song) within the file. This can be a frequent drawback shared by most instruments that help OGG.
OGG helps metadata tags containing observe, title and artist info similar to the ID3 tag standard for MP3. OGG tags are totally supported in the present Audacity; they can be considered and edited utilizing the Metadata Editor underneath the File menu. Choose one or more OGG recordsdata you wish to join after which click Open.
iTunes and QuickTime can solely play OGG recordsdata with a hack. You need to set up the suitable QuickTime Parts for Windows or Mac. Boilsoft Video Joiner is a really powerful OGG Joiner and OGG Merger, Join OGG, Merge OGG without re-encode, So It is rather quick and with none quality loss.
When you import an OGG file into Audacity and then re-encode it by exporting it as an OGG, the exported file will likely be of lesser high quality than the original OGG. Some quality loss is inevitable whenever you encode to a lossy format. Users of MP3 recordsdata face precisely the same drawback when importing, modifying and exporting an MP3 file.
2. Click "Submit" button to start out processing. The audio files you added to merge must have the same format and bit charge and many others. The brand new audio file shall be appended to the latest audio file created. For instance: You submit audio recordsdata A, B and C one by one, the latest output audio file will be file A+B+C mixed collectively.
MediaJoin is a great free software program from Mystik Media that permit customers to combine MP3, OGG, WAV, and WMA audio information and AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and WMV recordsdata into one file. Unfortunately, the corporate decided to remove the obtain for this product from their site ogg joiner to be replaced with different non-free programs. However, it may nonetheless be discovered on hundreds of different websites for download.
Any Video Converter assist almost all video codecs and audio formats as input. Besides enhancing the supply audio recordsdata, Any Video Converter also can extract audio observe from video information and minimize or merge the audio monitor and then save the audio as MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AAC, OGG, M4A codecs.
sposseday

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Ное 22, 2017 10:48 pm    Заглавие: OGG Joiner, OGG Merger Отговорете с цитат

Start OGG Joiner. After this system begins, browse to the situation the place you may have the ogg information that you simply need to merge. For instance, right here we go to C:UsersPublicPublic MusicSample Music, the place we are able to discover some sample ogg audio recordsdata.
Other codecs utilized in OGG containers are Speex (a lossy compressed codec optimised for speech) and Opus (a higher high quality lossy codec with low latency, making it appropriate for web transmission of both speech and music). Current Audacity supports Speex in an OGG container (and raw SPX Speex information) when you add the elective FFmpeg library to your laptop.
To clip or trim your music recordsdata, it's best to flip to our freeware - Any Video Converter Free , which is a great but highly effective enough audio and video converter and editor software. As an audio splitter freeware, Any Video Converter may help you narrow the audio files into segments as you want. And as an audio joiner, it should additionally enable you be a part of or merge any audio information into large one despite the fact that they're in several formats.
Now, I've three such recordsdata which I wish to concatenate into a singleogv file. I attempted utilizing oggCat, it crashed with some kind of error (I tried concatenating a file to itself using oggCat and that failed too leading me to imagine that my distro is delivery a broken version of the package deal). Merely cating the files works however I can't search which is not cool. mencoder run like this mencoder -ovc lavc -oac lavc - It transcodes the recordsdata into an avi and clips off a little bit of the three videos.
Take your mouse and drag over the ogg recordsdata to pick them. Then drag them to the center part of the window (where it says Drag audio files and folders here). But should you try to play such a concatenated file with a player like mplayer, ffmpeg or vlc, then you'll hear the total monitor with out noticing that they have been concatenated.
Okay. I've received a number of ogg recordsdata I've created utilizing a desktop recording tool I've transcoded them utilizing ffmpeg once (primarily to clip out the beginnings and the ends). Sure, the corruption is gone. It was as a consequence of some bytes on the end of the OGG files that didn't belong there. (Meaning I decoded them flawed.) The NXT information ought to work simply as effectively.
In case you are looking for an audio converter that might convert iTunes M4P songs, then you should not miss this iTunes DRM Audio Converter Regardless of you need to convert DRM-ed iTunes music or Apple Music, audiobooks, the iTunes DRM Audio Converter might do all of them with 20X fast speed, maintaining lossless high quality, retaining ID tags.
OGG Video Converter joins a number of OGG information to one OGG easily and shortly. The software also joins MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, AIFF, FLAC, and WMA to 1 file. OGG Video Converter is full suitable with 32-bit and 64-bit Vista, Windows 7, and Home windows 8.
I'm again with some information. I've accomplished a variety of research and experimentation since the last message, and I've concluded that lossless concatenation shouldn't be potential for RuneScape's soundtrack. Other OGG files can ogg joiner online be completely concatenated, but there's something totally different in regards to the recordsdata in the cache. When they are joined by simply concatenating the recordsdata or the low-level underlying packets ( -sharp ) their PCM information is accomplished in between, resulting in the small void in between audio recordsdata.
Now, I have three such recordsdata which I need to concatenate right into a singleogv file. I tried using oggCat, it crashed with some sort of error (I tried concatenating a file to itself utilizing oggCat and that failed too leading me to imagine that my distro is shipping a broken model of the bundle). Merely cating the recordsdata works but I can not search which isn't cool. mencoder run like this mencoder -ovc lavc -oac lavc - It transcodes the files into an avi and clips off just a little of the three videos.
sposseday

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Ное 22, 2017 10:49 pm    Заглавие: Join OGG Отговорете с цитат

Begin OGG Merger. In the event you import an OGG file into Audacity and then re-encode it by exporting it as an OGG, the exported file shall be of lesser quality than the original OGG. Some high quality loss is inevitable whenever you encode to a lossy format. Users of MP3 recordsdata face precisely the same problem when importing, editing and exporting an MP3 file.
2. Click on "Submit" button to start processing. The audio files you added to merge will need to have the same format and bit charge and so forth. The brand new audio file might be appended to the newest audio file created. For example: You submit audio information A, B and C one by one, the most recent output audio file will probably be file A+B+C combined collectively.
To clip or trim your music recordsdata, you must flip to our freeware - Any Video Converter Free , which is a great but highly effective enough audio and video converter and editor tool. As an audio splitter freeware, Any Video Converter might help you narrow the audio files into segments as you want. And as an audio joiner, it should additionally show you how to join or merge any audio files into massive one despite the fact that they're in different formats.
If you want to transform Spotify songs to widespread audio files, you need the assistance from Spotify audio converter. Spotify audio converter is the audio converter that removes DRM from Spotify music and convert Spotify music in widespread MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format, in order that you can play the Spotify songs together with your music participant more freely.
VLC media participant : VLC is a highly portable multimedia player for varied audio and video codecs. The best common answer is to transform the OGG file to WAV earlier than importing it into Audacity. You possibly can convert from OGG to WAV in SuperPlayer for Windows, FFMPEGX on a Mac, or mplayer on Linux.
iTunes and QuickTime can only play OGG recordsdata with a hack. It's essential install the suitable QuickTime Elements for Home windows or Mac. Boilsoft Video Joiner is a very highly effective OGG Joiner and OGG Merger, Be part of OGG, Merge OGG without re-encode, So It is very quick and without any quality loss.
In case you are utilizing Linux , you possibly can be part of videos using the software MKVToolNix It helps many file formats, includingMP4,FLV,AVI, and QuicktimeMOV. The binary bundle is offered for a lot of Linux distributions , with separate packages for the console and GUI versions of this system.
Different codecs utilized in OGG containers are Speex (a lossy compressed codec optimised for speech) and Opus (a better high quality lossy codec with low latency, making it appropriate for web transmission of each speech and music). Current Audacity supports Speex in an OGG container (and uncooked SPX Speex information) in the event you add the non-compulsory FFmpeg library to your computer.
Open one of your tasks, activate a Graph window and choose File:Save Window As to save the Graph window as an OGG file for later use. Repeat for each Graph Window of curiosity and for each Venture file. You ogg joiner online can open these OGG files into any Undertaking by utilizing File:Open and deciding on OGG from the Files of Type drop-down record.
If you want to convert Spotify songs to widespread audio files, you want the help from Spotify audio converter. Spotify audio converter is the audio converter that removes DRM from Spotify music and convert Spotify music in frequent MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format, so that you can play the Spotify songs together with your music player extra freely.
sposseday

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Ное 22, 2017 10:50 pm    Заглавие: Be part of OGG Отговорете с цитат

File Oga Home windows 10 64bit, Good OGG file joiner to Merging mix a number of OGG audio clip parts files collectively for Win 10 64bit, Win 8.1, Win 7, XP, Vista. In case you are using Linux , you'll be able to be a part of videos using the software MKVToolNix It supports many file codecs, includingMP4,FLV,AVI, and QuicktimeMOV. The binary bundle is accessible for a lot of Linux distributions , with separate packages for the console and GUI variations of the program.
Ogg Vorbis (sometimes just known as Vorbis) is an open source patent-free audio compression format, developed as a replacement for proprietary digital audio encoding codecs, reminiscent of MP3, VQF, and M4V. Vorbis recordsdata (which have anogg extension) compress to a smaller dimension than MP3 information, which reduces bandwidth and storage requirements. In keeping with many stories, Vorbis supplies higher sound high quality than MP3.
To clip or trim your music information, you should flip to our freeware - Any Video Converter Free , which is a brilliant but highly effective sufficient audio and video converter and editor tool. As an audio splitter freeware, Any Video Converter may help you chop the audio files into segments as you want. And as an audio joiner, it's going to also enable you be part of or merge any audio recordsdata into large one regardless that they are in numerous formats.
Now, I have three such files which I wish to concatenate into a singleogv file. I attempted using oggCat, it crashed with some kind of error (I tried concatenating a file to itself using oggCat and that failed too leading me to imagine that my distro is shipping a broken version of the package deal). Simply cating the files works but I am unable to search which isn't cool. mencoder run like this mencoder -ovc lavc -oac lavc - It transcodes the recordsdata into an avi and clips off just a little of the three videos.
To start out the merge process, double-click on the Magic Audio Joiner shortcut in your Desktop. Step four. Start Merging audio files into one. Select output format and click on "Convert Now!" button to start out merging audio information into one. In the upper right corner swap on the option Join recordsdata”.
Okay. I've obtained a couple of ogg recordsdata I've created utilizing a desktop recording device I've transcoded them using ffmpeg as soon as (mainly to clip out the beginnings and the ends). Yes, the corruption is gone. It was because of some bytes at the finish of the OGG information that didn't belong there. (Meaning I decoded them improper.) The NXT files should work simply as nicely.
If you're on the lookout for an audio converter that might convert iTunes M4P songs, then you should not miss this iTunes DRM Audio Converter No matter you need to convert DRM-ed iTunes music or Apple Music, audiobooks, the iTunes DRM Audio Converter might do all of them with 20X quick pace, holding lossless quality, retaining ID tags.
Ogg Vorbis (hereafter referred to as "OGG") differs from the popular MP3 lossy compressed format in that it does not use explicit bit rates in its high quality settings. When exporting to OGG in Audacity, you choose a quality setting from 0 to 10. This tells the encoder a very approximate average variety of bits to make use of for the encoding in order to take care of the quality given the character of the fabric. It is a type of variable bit rate encoding the place further bits are used when the audio is harder to encode, and fewer when the audio is easier. This avoids the fluctuations in quality that may usually be perceived with many mounted bit charge encodings.
Open considered one of your initiatives, activate a Graph window and choose File:Save Window As to save lots of the Graph window as an OGG file for later use. Repeat for each Graph Window of curiosity and for each Venture file. You'll be ogg joiner online able to open these OGG recordsdata into any Project by using File:Open and choosing OGG from the Information of Kind drop-down list.
Audacity's default OGG export quality setting is -q5, implying a bit price of roughly 160 kbps. Whereas opinions are at all times subjective, many would really feel this quality to be "transparent" for informal listening - that is, with no simply perceptible losses compared to the unique audio. The consensus may probably be that using MP3, a variable bit rate encoding at 192 kbps or larger (with ensuing bigger file size) could be vital to realize similar quality.
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Graphilla.com Форуми -> Представяне Часовете са според зоната GMT + 3 Часа
Иди на страница Предишна  1, 2
Страница 2 от 2

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети