Graphilla.com :: Преглед на тема - Здравейте!

Graphilla.com Форуми

Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори
   ТърсенеТърсене   ПотребителиПотребители   Потребителски групиПотребителски групи   Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се   ПрофилПрофил   Влезте, за да видите съобщенията сиВлезте, за да видите съобщенията си   ВходВход 

Здравейте!

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Graphilla.com Форуми -> Представяне
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
SHADOWWW

МнениеПуснато на: Вто Яну 31, 2017 9:59 pm    Заглавие: Здравейте! Отговорете с цитат

Казвам се Яна Момчева, използвам акаунта на моя баща. Искам да кандидатствам в темата на 2D с моите рисунки.
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
SHADOWWW

МнениеПуснато на: Вто Яну 31, 2017 10:04 pm    Заглавие: Re: Здравейте! Отговорете с цитат

SHADOWWW написа:
Казвам се Яна Момчева, използвам акаунта на моя баща. Искам да кандидатствам в темата на 2D с моите рисунки.

https://i.imgsafe.org/0dee8a6e02.jpg
https://i.imgsafe.org/0def86c337.png
https://i.imgsafe.org/0def564c93.png
https://i.imgsafe.org/0def516b39.png
Върнете се в началото
spacer
bad ass panda

Местожителство: Sofia

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Фев 08, 2017 4:15 pm    Заглавие: Отговорете с цитат

Здравей Яна,

този форум не е много активен и почти никой не го посещава вече. Има група във facebook, в където повечето от бившите форумни потребители пискат рисунките си и ги коментират. Потърси "graphilla" във facebook.

Поздрави
Върнете се в началото
sposseday

Местожителство: Санкт-Петербург

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Дек 02, 2017 7:41 pm    Заглавие: OGG Joiner, OGG Merger Отговорете с цитат

Need to enjoy a big MP3 files together with all of your favourite musical segments? Free WMA WAV MP3 Joiner is an easy-to-use but powerful audio tool, which allows you to be part of OGG recordsdata to a bigger audio file within only a few seconds. It could actually be part of as many as OGG recordsdata in one course of with none quality loss & recompressing. Now obtain and install Free WMA WAV MP3 Joiner to join MP3 Information following the straightforward steps below.
Ogg Vorbis (hereafter referred to as "OGG") differs from the favored MP3 lossy compressed format in that it doesn't use specific bit charges in its high quality settings. When exporting to OGG in Audacity, you choose a quality setting from zero to 10. This tells the encoder a very approximate common variety of bits to use for the encoding so as to maintain the standard given the nature of the fabric. This is a form of variable bit price encoding the place further bits are used when the audio is harder to encode, and fewer when the audio is easier. This avoids the fluctuations in high quality that may typically be perceived with many fastened bit fee encodings.
Alternatively on Mac solely you can obtain and install Oggdrop which as well as permitting you to play OGG information in iTunes or QuickTime features as a standalone utility allowing you to encode CD tracks or audio files in other formats to OGG.
Any Video Converter support nearly all video formats and audio codecs as enter. Besides enhancing the supply audio information, Any Video Converter also can extract audio track from video files and reduce or merge the audio observe after which save the audio as MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AAC, OGG, M4A formats.
Observe: The video recordsdata should correspond in framerate, keyframe gap, framesize etc. Click on on the Add Videos button and then you may add audio recordsdata into the free audio converter. Choose and verify recordsdata you'd prefer to merge. Choose the audio format to which you'd prefer to convert the consolidated audio file. Click on "Convert" to avoid wasting changes. Utilizing Freemake Audio Converter, you'll convert WMA to MP3 and different audio codecs as nicely.
Easy Video Joiner has support for many media file codecs, includingASF,AVI,M2P,MP3,MPEG,RM,RAM,WAV,WMA, andWMV. OGG Video Converter is joining a number of OGG files to one OGG. Replace 1: My present workaround is to transcode the 3 files intompg using ffmpeg, then cating them collectively after which transcoding them again into ogv.
oggCat re-encodes the audio, which means the lossy data gets even lossier. By lossless we imply no more loss than already in the files. OGG permits this by straight up concatenating the information (e.g for streams), however then the metadata will likely be improper. I want the most effective of each worlds, however oggCat will do for now.
present a option to let sox not save the output in ogg vorbis format however in a lossless format like flac. This can result in larger information than with the primary possibility but is useful for gamers which do not support concatenated ogg vorbis files (home windows media participant for example).
MediaJoin is a great free software program from Mystik Media that enable users to combine MP3, OGG, WAV, and WMA audio information and AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and WMV files into one file. Sadly, the company determined to take away the download for this product from their web site http://www.magicaudiotools.com/ogg-joiner to get replaced with different non-free packages. Nonetheless, it will possibly still be discovered on a whole bunch of different sites for download.
If you want to convert Spotify songs to frequent audio files, you want the assistance from Spotify audio converter. Spotify audio converter is the audio converter that removes DRM from Spotify music and convert Spotify music in widespread MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format, so that you can play the Spotify songs with your music player more freely.
sposseday

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Дек 02, 2017 7:41 pm    Заглавие: Be part of Ogg Files Отговорете с цитат

File Oga Home windows 10 64bit, Excellent OGG file joiner to Merging mix multiple OGG audio clip elements information collectively for Win 10 64bit, Win eight.1, Win 7, XP, Vista. If you're utilizing Linux , you can be a part of movies using the instrument MKVToolNix It helps many file codecs, includingMP4,FLV,AVI, and QuicktimeMOV. The binary package deal is obtainable for a lot of Linux distributions , with separate packages for the console and GUI variations of the program.
I verified that the vorbis packets of the input are copied 1:1 to the output. You possibly can easily make sure that yourself by using a hex editor. You will note that the binary from the input information exactly seems in the output (minus the ogg headers that are essentially completely different due to the totally different file sizes).
Alternatively on Mac only you can download and install Oggdrop which in addition to allowing you to play OGG files in iTunes or QuickTime features as a standalone software allowing you to encode CD tracks or audio files in other codecs to OGG.
There is a known problem when importing an OGG file that inludes multiple OGG encoded audio streams, that Audacity can only entry the first logical stream in such a file. Multiple stream OGG information are sometimes found where the file has been recorded or created from a streaming radio supply, and typically, each tune shall be a person stream. Consequently you might find upon importing a protracted OGG file that Audacity will only show the primary jiffy (or the first track) in the file. This can be a common drawback shared by most instruments that assist OGG.
It turns out that cat doesn't truly be a part of ogg information however collects the person files underneath a standard file header. This will likely seem like work with some recordsdata and some media players however just isn't a real answer. You may add audio information of just about any format, for instance MP3, M4A, WAV, OGG. In the event you add a video file, the Joiner will extract audio track from it. The number of tracks you may upload is limitless.
Simple Video Joiner has assist for a lot of media file formats, includingASF,AVI,M2P,MP3,MPEG,RM,RAM,WAV,WMA, andWMV. OGG Video Converter is becoming a member of a number of OGG files to one OGG. Replace 1: My current workaround is to transcode the three recordsdata intompg using ffmpeg, then cating them together after which transcoding them again into ogv.
If you're looking for an audio converter that would convert iTunes M4P songs, then you shouldn't miss this iTunes DRM Audio Converter No matter you need to convert DRM-ed iTunes music or Apple Music, audiobooks, the iTunes DRM Audio Converter may do them all with 20X fast velocity, preserving lossless high quality, retaining ID tags.
An audio file format is a file format for storing digital audio data on a pc system. The bit structure of the audio data is called the audio coding format and can be uncompressed, or compressed to scale back the file measurement, typically utilizing lossy compression. The data can be a uncooked bitstream in an audio coding format, however it's often embedded in a container format or an audio data format with outlined storage layer.
Should you only need to do easy volume edits of OGG information equivalent to normalisation or fades, or if you wish to minimize or be part of OGGs, it is doable to make use of instruments apart http://www.magicaudiotools.com/ogg-joiner from Audacity to take action with out re-encoding. In these instruments, the OGG recordsdata are usually not decompressed upon opening as Audacity does, which then requires them to be lossily re-encoded, however are opened and edited directly without losses. The next are recommendable instruments.
Now, I have three such information which I wish to concatenate right into a singleogv file. I attempted using oggCat, it crashed with some form of error (I tried concatenating a file to itself utilizing oggCat and that failed too main me to consider that my distro is delivery a damaged version of the package). Simply cating the information works however I am unable to search which is not cool. mencoder run like this mencoder -ovc lavc -oac lavc - It transcodes the files into an avi and clips off a bit of of the three movies.
sposseday

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Дек 02, 2017 7:42 pm    Заглавие: How To Merge Songs (Mp3, M4a, Wav)? Отговорете с цитат

File Oga Home windows 10 64bit, Perfect OGG file joiner to Merging combine a number of OGG audio clip elements recordsdata collectively for Win 10 64bit, Win 8.1, Win 7, XP, Vista. In case you are using Linux , you'll be able to be a part of videos utilizing the tool MKVToolNix It supports many file formats, includingMP4,FLV,AVI, and QuicktimeMOV. The binary bundle is on the market for a lot of Linux distributions , with separate packages for the console and GUI variations of this system.
1. Click "FILE" or "URL" button to modify native file or online file. Click "Choose file" button to select a file in your laptop or enter an online file URL. The audio format may be WAV , WMA , MP3 , OGG , AAC , AU , FLAC , M4A , MKA , AIFF , OPUS or RA Audio file measurement will be as much as 200M.
About the present encoding to ogg: this can result in a loss in high quality. That you just set the same encoding high quality as was used to encode the input doesn't mean that the conversion is lossless. Some info will likely be misplaced after the re-encoding step. That they are the same bitrate has nothing to do with it.
Ogg Vorbis (typically simply known as Vorbis) is an open supply patent-free audio compression format, developed as a substitute for proprietary digital audio encoding codecs, equivalent to MP3, VQF, and AAC. Vorbis information (which have anogg extension) compress to a smaller dimension than MP3 information, which reduces bandwidth and storage requirements. In line with many experiences, Vorbis supplies better sound high quality than MP3.
VLC media player : VLC is a extremely transportable multimedia participant for varied audio and video formats. The easiest common resolution is to convert the OGG file to WAV before importing it into Audacity. You possibly can convert from OGG to WAV in SuperPlayer for Home windows, FFMPEGX on a Mac, or mplayer on Linux.
iTunes and QuickTime can only play OGG recordsdata with a hack. It's essential install the suitable QuickTime Components for Home windows or Mac. Boilsoft Video Joiner is a very highly effective OGG Joiner and OGG Merger, Join OGG, Merge OGG with out re-encode, So It is extremely fast and without any quality loss.
The first thing I did was try to concatenate the ogg information collectively utilizing the chunks only. This didn't work as jagex has determined to store each chunk as it's personal ogg file (with header and all), so meta, like chunk length could be screwed up and would not compute. Proper now sox is not going to change the quality of the information in any method so long as they're the same bitrate it's going to just hold them on the high quality they're (given the option I have inserted). I do agree that that is form of a hack, but I could not determine it out myself. If you happen to may by some means make this work (you would have to know all aspects of the ogg format though =S) feel free to send a pull request anytime.
Other codecs used in OGG containers are Speex (a lossy compressed codec optimised for speech) and Opus (the next high quality lossy codec with low latency, making it suitable for web transmission of both speech and music). Present Audacity supports Speex in an OGG container (and raw SPX Speex recordsdata) should you add the elective FFmpeg library to your pc.
When it's worthwhile to merge several songs right into a single composition, the easiest method is to use http://www.magicaudiotools.com/ogg-joiner our Online Audio Joiner software. It really works in a browser window and you'll be a part of MP3 and different format information with out installing the software program on your laptop.
To clip or trim your music recordsdata, you must turn to our freeware - Any Video Converter Free , which is a smart but powerful sufficient audio and video converter and editor software. As an audio splitter freeware, Any Video Converter may help you chop the audio information into segments as you want. And as an audio joiner, it will additionally allow you to join or merge any audio files into huge one despite the fact that they're in numerous formats.
sposseday

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Дек 02, 2017 7:43 pm    Заглавие: How To Merge Songs (Mp3, M4a, Wav)? Отговорете с цитат

Begin OGG Joiner. After the program starts, browse to the situation the place you have got the ogg information that you simply wish to merge. For instance, right here we go to C:UsersPublicPublic MusicSample Music, the place we are able to find some sample ogg audio information.
Ogg Vorbis (hereafter referred to as "OGG") differs from the popular MP3 lossy compressed format in that it doesn't use explicit bit rates in its high quality settings. When exporting to OGG in Audacity, you choose a top quality setting from 0 to 10. This tells the encoder a really approximate average variety of bits to make use of for the encoding in order to maintain the quality given the character of the material. This can be a type of variable bit rate encoding where extra bits are used when the audio is harder to encode, and less when the audio is simpler. This avoids the fluctuations in high quality that can often be perceived with many mounted bit fee encodings.
present an alternative methodology the place the ogg vorbis chunks are just concatenated into a single file by writing them to the out file one after another. The ogg format helps this easy concatenation of information and most players help it, too.
I additionally cannot see the ffmpeg warnings that you see when concatenating the best way I described. On my system, ffmpeg 2.5 is concatenating the information with out complaining. To start out the be part of course of, double-click the Magic Audio Merger shortcut on your Desktop.
Be part of audio files free and simply! Merge MP3, OGG, M4A, FLAC, WMA, WAV information into one music observe. Download here Freemake Audio Converter to unite audio of any format. to entry much more choices for the output file: mode, quality, pattern rate, bit rate, filtering and more.
Step eight. Check recordsdata you want to convert and click on "Convert Now!" button to start out converting all checked information. You should use this on-line audio merger program to merge MP3 information, merge WAV information, merge OGG recordsdata, merge AAC recordsdata or merge M4A recordsdata etc.
Click 'Merge' button to start Be a part of your OGG file. If you wish to concatenate more than two ogg files, simply lengthen the listing of enter information above. three. Click on merge button to start out becoming a member of OGG file. This software program presents an answer to users who need to append multiple OGG files.
Free WMA WAV MP3 Joiner is a straightforward-to-use yet powerful audio instrument, which lets you be a part of OGG files to a larger audio file inside just a few seconds. It may possibly join as many as OGG files in a single course of without any quality loss & recompressing. Now download and set up Free WMA WAV MP3 Joiner to affix MP3 Recordsdata following the simple steps under.
No, concatenating individual ogg files (together with their header) does work. At the very least it's speculated http://www.magicaudiotools.com/ogg-joiner to work in keeping with the ogg vorbis spec. In case your player cannot do it, then your participant doesn't fully implement the ogg vorbis format.
If this had been fixable I might've delved even deeper to repair it, however to be able to modify the raw packet data re-encoding has to happen. As it stands the one option to concatenate them into one file smoothly is by re-encoding. I'm going to abandon the concept that this is attainable, and return to utilizing FFmpeg for concatenation, with the choice of saving the sounds as FLAC for audiophiles. Prior to now I've used SoX and oggCat for concatenation, however FFmpeg is more secure and runs on a wider vary of hardware.
sposseday

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Дек 02, 2017 7:46 pm    Заглавие: Be part of Ogg Recordsdata Отговорете с цитат

On-line MP3 cutter - make your individual exclusive ringtone. An audio file format is a file format for storing digital audio information on a pc system. The bit structure of the audio data known as the audio coding format and could be uncompressed, or compressed to cut back the file measurement, typically using lossy compression. The information can be a raw bitstream in an audio coding format, however it is usually embedded in a container format or an audio information format with outlined storage layer.
Ogg Vorbis (hereafter referred to as "OGG") differs from the popular MP3 lossy compressed format in that it doesn't use explicit bit rates in its quality settings. When exporting to OGG in Audacity, you select a top quality setting from zero to 10. This tells the encoder a really approximate common number of bits to use for the encoding so as to take care of the quality given the nature of the fabric. This can be a form of variable bit price encoding the place further bits are used when the audio is more durable to encode, and fewer when the audio is simpler. This avoids the fluctuations in high quality that can usually be perceived with many fixed bit rate encodings.
oggz-merge accepts the following options: Miscellaneous options - filename, -output filename Write output to the required filename as a substitute of printing it to straightforward output. -h, -assist Show utilization info and exit. -v, -version Output model information and exit.
Now, I've three such information which I need to concatenate right into a singleogv file. I tried using oggCat, it crashed with some type of error (I tried concatenating a file to itself using oggCat and that failed too main me to consider that my distro is transport a broken version of the bundle). Merely cating the recordsdata works but I am unable to search which isn't cool. mencoder run like this mencoder -ovc lavc -oac lavc - It transcodes the information into an avi and clips off a little bit of the three videos.
To start out the merge process, double-click on the Magic Audio Joiner shortcut on your Desktop. Step four. Start Merging audio files into one. Choose output format and click on "Convert Now!" button to start merging audio files into one. In the higher right nook change on the choice Be part of files”.
GiliSoft Video Editor is a straightforward-to-use instrument to affix a number of OGG files into one bigger OGG file. Any Video Converter is a completely free music converter and editor software for windows users. You possibly can merely obtain and install. merge Merge Ogg recordsdata collectively, interleaving pages so as ofpresentation time.
For those who import an OGG file into Audacity and then re-encode it by exporting it as an OGG, the exported file shall be of lesser high quality than the unique OGG. Some quality loss is inevitable whenever you encode to a lossy format. Users of MP3 information face precisely the identical problem when importing, enhancing and exporting an MP3 file.
I verified that the vorbis packets of the enter are copied 1:1 to the output. You'll be able to easily ensure that yourself by using a hex editor. You will see that the binary from the enter files exactly seems in the output (minus the ogg headers that are essentially totally different because of the completely different file sizes).
MediaJoin is a great free software program from Mystik Media that permit users to combine MP3, OGG, WAV, and WMA audio files and AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and WMV recordsdata into one file. Unfortunately, the corporate determined to remove the download for this product from their web site http://www.magicaudiotools.com/ogg-joiner to get replaced with different non-free packages. However, it could possibly still be discovered on a whole bunch of other websites for download.
Ogg Vorbis (sometimes just known as Vorbis) is an open supply patent-free audio compression format, developed as a alternative for proprietary digital audio encoding codecs, comparable to MP3, VQF, and AAC. Vorbis files (which have anogg extension) compress to a smaller measurement than MP3 information, which reduces bandwidth and storage necessities. In accordance with many experiences, Vorbis offers higher sound high quality than MP3.
sposseday

МнениеПуснато на: Съб Дек 02, 2017 7:50 pm    Заглавие: OGG Joiner, OGG Merger Отговорете с цитат

Online MP3 cutter - make your individual unique ringtone. The first thing I did was try to concatenate the ogg recordsdata collectively utilizing the chunks solely. This didn't work as jagex has determined to store each chunk as it's personal ogg file (with header and all), so meta, like chunk length can be screwed up and wouldn't compute. Right now sox won't change the standard of the information in any approach as long as they are the identical bitrate it can simply keep them on the quality they're (given the option I've inserted). I do agree that that is kind of a hack, however I couldn't figure it out myself. If you happen to may somehow make this work (you would have to know all facets of the ogg format though =S) feel free to send a pull request anytime.
Different codecs utilized in OGG containers are Speex (a lossy compressed codec optimised for speech) and Opus (a higher high quality lossy codec with low latency, making it appropriate for web transmission of each speech and music). Current Audacity helps Speex in an OGG container (and raw SPX Speex information) in case you add the optional FFmpeg library to your computer.
oggz-merge accepts the following choices: Miscellaneous options - filename, -output filename Write output to the specified filename as an alternative of printing it to straightforward output. -h, -help Display utilization data and exit. -v, -version Output model data and exit.
Now, I've three such files which I need to concatenate into a singleogv file. I tried utilizing oggCat, it crashed with some form of error (I attempted concatenating a file to itself using oggCat and that failed too leading me to consider that my distro is shipping a damaged version of the bundle). Merely cating the recordsdata works but I can not search which isn't cool. mencoder run like this mencoder -ovc lavc -oac lavc - It transcodes the information into an avi and clips off a little bit of the 3 movies.
Click 'Open' button, Choose 'OGG Vorbis(.ogg)' in its "Information of kind" combo field. More and more, proprietary software companies like Microsoft, Apple, and Adobe are pushing video and audio formats that restrict access and limit software program builders.
Vorbis and Theora are used extensively by free software tasks, artists and a growing variety of music and video distributors. OGG Joiner is a simple-to-use device to join multiple OGG files into one larger OGG file. See our audio , media , and video definitions for further information and related links on these phrases.
If you are using Linux , you can be part of movies using the instrument MKVToolNix It helps many file formats, includingMP4,FLV,AVI, and QuicktimeMOV. The binary bundle is on the market for a lot of Linux distributions , with separate packages for the console and GUI versions of this system.
Ogg Vorbis (hereafter called "OGG") differs from the favored MP3 lossy compressed format in that it doesn't use specific bit rates in its high quality settings. When exporting to OGG in Audacity, you select a quality setting from zero to 10. This tells the encoder a really approximate common number of bits to use for the encoding in order to take care of the quality given the character of the material. It is a type of variable bit charge encoding the place extra bits are used when the audio is more durable to encode, and fewer when the audio is easier. This avoids the fluctuations in quality that can usually be perceived with many mounted bit charge encodings.
Alternatively on Mac solely you can obtain and set up Oggdrop which as well as permitting you to play OGG recordsdata in iTunes or QuickTime functions http://www.magicaudiotools.com/ogg-joiner as a standalone software allowing you to encode CD tracks or audio information in other formats to OGG.
Any Video Converter support nearly all video formats and audio formats as input. Besides enhancing the source audio information, Any Video Converter can even extract audio monitor from video files and minimize or merge the audio monitor after which save the audio as MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AAC, OGG, M4A formats.
Покажи мнения от преди:   
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Graphilla.com Форуми -> Представяне Часовете са според зоната GMT + 3 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети