Регистриран на: 04 Окт 2006
|Пуснато на: Сря Фев 22, 2017 5:32 pm Заглавие: REDVERTEX looking for new compositor/motion graphics artists
COMPOSITOR for Architectural animations
What does a Compositor do?
Compositors work at the end of the production process. They are responsible for constructing a final image by combining layers of previously-created materials. These include rendered computer animation, special effects, graphics, 2D animation, live action and static background plates from various sources.
They combine creatively all of these elements into the final image, ensuring that the established style of the project is followed and continuity is maintained. To achieve this they enhance the lighting, match blacks and other colour levels, and create convincing shadows. They make sure levels combine together seamlessly; they key, rotoscope, and create mattes where necessary.
Compositors need a thorough understanding of the computer-generated animation process combined with relevant artistic skills.
IS THIS ROLE RIGHT FOR ME?
To be a compositor at REDVERTEX, you will need the following qualifications:
• An artistic or architectural education;
• Be able to make artistic judgements, as well as have the technical skills to make practical decisions;
• Knowledge of compositing software /ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS/. Montage and sound editing /ADOBE PREMIERE/, vector images /ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR/ and raster images /ADOBE PHOTOSHOP/ are a big PLUS;
• Understanding of the 3D animation process (particularly lighting), a good eye for composition, colour, light and shadow, and good knowledge of the keying process are a must;
• Have a methodical and thorough approach to work with good problem analyzing and solving skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team;
• It’s not always fun, but you should be able to deliver on schedule, work calmly and efficiently under pressure, if required;
• Have respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio, production or pipeline;
• English is desirable.
What do we offer?
• Permanent employment on a long-term contract.
• A studio that feels like home- you will be equipped with a super powerful workstation and hi end professional monitor
• An excellent remuneration which may grow depending on results achieved
• The ability to work on architectural projects from around the world with some of the greatest architectural studios
We know very well what kind of person we are looking for, and every scrap of this process.
Any questions will be discussed in detail or explained in the interview.
phone: 00359 02 4199699
mobile: 00359 88 8830911